Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jessica gets engaged

Yesterday I was awaken to someone repeatedly calling my house at 12:45am. Annoyed I woke up on 6th time and answered the phone with an obviously condescending voice. After I say hello the voice on the other end says: "May I speak to Heather?"

I respond with the typical, "May I ask who's calling?" (Subtext: What is this man doing calling my wife at this time in the morning?)

"It's Kevin Reitema." (Heather's sister's boyfriend) Now I know. Jessica is engaged. Why else would he be calling at such a late hour. Although, they live in Saskatchewan and it wasn't 12:45am there.

Anyway, here's some pictures of the couple and of course... the ring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam!

That guy in that picture is sure great for Jess. He looks great too in that suit. I'm sure she's pretty stoked about being engaged now.

Sorry for the late phone call last night. I'm sure you understood though when you figured out what was happening. You should be able to rest good tonight though cuz it shouldn't happen again.

Alright, I hope all is well with you and Heather. I'll talk to you again sometime!!

Peace,

adam said...

Just make sure that the next time you get engaged, you do it at a reasonable time.

cheers,

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess! I am so happy for you!