Saturday, March 31, 2007

Navigating the Grey Inport

I've imported a bunch of postings that I did on my previous blog, "Navigating the Grey." However, I didn't input the comments so if you want to read them you have to go to the original website: Navigating the Grey. Here's the new posts as they show up on this blog. They are posted with the original date so they don't show up at the top of the list.

  • Inspirational Keys
  • Why Can's I Own Canadians?
  • Repsponse: Jesus vs. The Church
  • Is Jesus' Salvation Just a Ticket to Heaven?
  • Why am I a Christian?
  • Act with Action
  • Alcohol-ism
  • The Power of the Dark Side
  • Absolutly Relative

  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    why back to blogger?

    adam said...

    It's just easier. I still have the other site on the internet but it's too much work to try to keep everything updated. It doesn't have a feed built in and it takes forever to upload it.

    The only thing I don't like about blogger is they need to come up with a better system for posting pictures.